• Minimize energy consumption by properly maintaining HVACR and water heating equipment for our clients.
• Offer options for energy efficient, environmentally friendly refrigerants and equipment.
• Maximize the use of products that have been manufactured in countries where environmental stewardship is a priority and practiced.
• Recover, store and dispose of refrigerants and mercury thermostats to EPA standards.
• Recycle old equipment, metal and plastics on a daily basis.
• Follow EPA standards and licensing requirements for refrigerants and refrigerant leaks.
• To minimize injury or illness, inform clients in writing of potential hazardous substances visually located but not scientifically identified.
• Maintain the commitment to improve environmental processes, practices and training.
• We believe that plans to protect air, water, wilderness and wildlife are, in fact, plans to protect man.
Our Environmental Policy